ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Job offer received question about location

Forum for info, hints and tips about working for us through Royal Mail not Angard.This is an open forum.
Chrome101

Job offer received question about location

Post by Chrome101 »

Hi all. I applied back in September and have just been offered today 11/11/2022 a Christmas sorting role in Peterlee. I'm wondering though where exactly it is? I thought it was the delivery office close to Peterlee town centre but the email I received says another location nearby, but when I look up that location it has no information to do with royal mail..

The site address in the offer email is... Stephenson Road, Peterlee, SR8 5AY.

Anyone have an idea if the information is correct?

I received an email to log into the welcome hub and select my site location so I can access the actual site but I can't find anything related to Peterlee on the list of locations.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Haditup

Re: Job offer received question about location

Post by Haditup »

Sounds suspect to me ,I don’t know the area but what I do know it could be a scam!
DO NOT PROVIDE BANKING DETAILS or other personal information.
Navalron
EX ROYAL MAIL

Post by Navalron »

Haditup wrote:
13 Nov 2022, 06:42
Sounds suspect to me ,I don’t know the area but what I do know it could be a scam!
It's maybe an outhouse or something. FFS to go to your local delivery office and ASK.
robsdean7

Post by robsdean7 »

Haditup wrote:
13 Nov 2022, 06:42
It's not a scam, just the outhouse. Why would someone make fake succesfactors website with all the details?
pieoftheday

Post by pieoftheday »

6am till 2pm eh
Darwin

Post by Darwin »

It will be an old warehouse royal mail use for xmas only and use agency or temp staff only. I worked in one a few years ago. There was a royal mail MC a 1/2 mile away from the site i worked in.
Chrome101

Post by Chrome101 »

Hi all thanks for replys and sorry for getting back to you all late, it is a warehouse for Xmas time.