ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Contacting Angard.

An 'unofficial' forum for those who either work for Royal Mail or are looking to work for Royal Mail through the Angard Staffing Agency.This is an open forum.
Metalman

Contacting Angard.

Post by Metalman »

How do you contact Angard? I have a pay query and I have gone through all channels, ie, by email, through their website, and by telephone. Their phone number is not responding at all and no-one is answering emails.

tabact

Contacting Angard.

Post by tabact »

Annoying aren't they? Keep trying via the website, eventually somebody may pick it up and respond. They normally ignore direct emails nowadays to the extent that they reply saying they don't reply to emails! If it's anything to do with incorrect hours best to try and sort it out yourself at the mail centre.

You can normally get an answer on the main number, option 2, so try asking whoever answers to transfer you to payroll or if payroll are taking calls currently. You most likely will get an unhelpful reply. I find it best to ring using a number they won't recognise so if they do piss you off you can freely rip into them. Alternatively if you're normally booked via joinedup and receive emails asking if you are available for a shift (not booked on one) the reply to address is normally your counsultant so you can email them direct and get them to chase it up, you might be lucky.
Metalman

Contacting Angard.

Post by Metalman »

Thanks for your reply. I shall continue to try contacting them. I don't give up easily ! :cool
paulus103
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING

Contacting Angard.

Post by paulus103 »

Always email Wed-Fri
I'd ring them personally but again only Wed-Fri