ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Saturday night shift Angard pay rate.

An 'unofficial' forum for those who either work for Royal Mail or are looking to work for Royal Mail through the Angard Staffing Agency.This is an open forum.
Metalman

Post by Metalman »

Does anybody know if the Angard pay rate for Saturday night shift is different to weekday rates? I would have thought that the rate would be higher because the shift runs into Sunday, but recently I only received the same pay as I would for weekdays. I am a mail sorter.

aiden01
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING

Post by aiden01 »

Metalman wrote:Does anybody know if the Angard pay rate for Saturday night shift is different to weekday rates? I would have thought that the rate would be higher because the shift runs into Sunday, but recently I only received the same pay as I would for weekdays. I am a mail sorter.
Should be a bit higher due to working sunday not sure what rate is though.
Lockardian
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING

Post by Lockardian »

It used to be the same as Sunday night rate but now it’s the same as weekday nights.
Medwaycasual

Post by Medwaycasual »

Yes, according to my Angard april 2019 pay rates document, Monday to Saturday including nights , the rates are the same, Sunday and Bank Holidays are overtime rates[.
You should have been supplied a copy of the pay rates at your induction.