not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED APR 2019)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

Just Applied

24 May 2020, 16:37

I just applied yestereday for a position at the Glasgow MC through Angard. What are the chances of them getting back to me this week?
Also is a full Birth certificate acceptable for ID? as I dont have any valid photo ID's.

Just Applied

26 May 2020, 10:10

You are mad for joining this set up.

There is no chance they will get back to you this week.

They will send you an email telling you exactly what ID documents you need to take in.

Just Applied

26 May 2020, 11:05

Do you mean Angard or the Glasgow MC?

Just Applied

26 May 2020, 11:07

btw I havent really done my research on the company I only stumbled upon them(will take any job at the moment) when coming to this forum for help with another matter

Just Applied

26 May 2020, 11:44

Angard was who you mentioned and it was Angard I commented about.

Just Applied

26 May 2020, 12:50

Ok thanks for your advice

Just Applied

26 May 2020, 13:05

My advice would be to find a proper job elsewhere. Dealing with Angard is a bloody nightmare.
Last edited by dancingqueen on 29 May 2020, 07:50, edited 1 time in total.

Just Applied

28 May 2020, 20:33

With the current situation, it’ll take a month or before to have your induction. They recruit anyone and with the coronovirus, they’re working from home so it takes them ages to apply. In my opinion, find another job on the side.

Just Applied

02 Jun 2020, 09:33

Other agencies are also recruiting for Royal Mail and have faster turnaround times but the long term positions will be through Angard.

Yes there can be issues but a lot of people are happy working for Angard, or they would have left. I can’t comment on their current induction process as I have no knowledge of how things are done - but it’s NOW that Royal Mail need staff so it may not be as long as four weeks.

Just Applied

03 Jun 2020, 08:02

I spoke to a couple of recent new starters at my MC last night and they both started around two weeks after applying.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1