not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED APR 2019)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

Shifts

04 May 2020, 03:10

So basically get shifts through JoinedUp, and they always give shifts are stupid times like 6 or 7 or 8am in the morning. Is there anyway I can apply before hand? I always make my availability beforehand but still don’t get it usually and mainly apply for 2/6 due to Ramadhan. I try to message them but I get no replies or texts or anything. What’s the best way to contact the people on JoinedUp giving shifts? Always get the ones I don’t want due to working elsewhere so how can I prevent this?
Like on Sunday I got assigned shifts all week but 6/10 which I don’t do and hard for me cause I don’t drive and buses are dreadful, and do live around 20 mins driving distance
Mainly my point is how can I get the shifts I want or how can I contact the shift giver

Thanks!!

Shifts

04 May 2020, 08:22

Normally you could ring the resourcing team for your mail centre, but at the moment I believe they are working from home so you can’t get an answer. Have you had any emails at all from anyone at Angard? If so, you can try emailing those people.
Again, they seem to have limited access to emails at the moment. If you ever get a message via JoinedUp saying “reply to book this shift” you could reply immediately with your concerns.

Is there a particular person who normally allocates your shifts on JoinedUp? If so, try emailing them at first name.last name@reedglobal.com. But other than that, it’s quite hard to speak to a human at the moment.

Shifts

04 May 2020, 10:31

you can message the person on joined up & depending on your profile set up for contacts RM also receive copy of message
you can also send out a general message
worked for me

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1