ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Angard Pay Statement.

An 'unofficial' forum for those who either work for Royal Mail or are looking to work for Royal Mail through the Angard Staffing Agency.This is an open forum.
Metalman

Angard Pay Statement.

Post by Metalman »

Has anybody received their online pay statement from Angard today?

NW11851

Angard Pay Statement.

Post by NW11851 »

No. They’re running late.

They had problems last week; published on Tuesday, cancelled i/night then reinstated late on Wednesday.

With all the remote working they are doing they have enhanced security to go through and it all takes time.

Some book rooms are working from home and the local processes are being delayed.

Patience is a virtue....
Metalman

Angard Pay Statement.

Post by Metalman »

Okay. Thanks for your reply.
Lockardian
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING

Angard Pay Statement.

Post by Lockardian »

If you have registered to view your personal tax account on the HMRC website you can see your pay details on there - it shows the gross figure (minus pension) and Tax/NI so you can calculate - or at least get an indication of - your take home pay. I can see straightaway that a shift from weeks ago has still not been paid, but obviously only your payslip gives a proper breakdown.

https://www.gov.uk/personal-tax-account" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
NW11851

Angard Pay Statement.

Post by NW11851 »

Thanks for that tip. I hadn’t thought of that means of gaining the basic figures.

Curious that Angard have managed to e-file their payroll return to HMRC but nit to get onto the Angard website.

They really must be struggling with remote working
NW11851

Angard Pay Statement.

Post by NW11851 »

Payslips now online since 08:01
Wolfieblob

Angard Pay Statement.

Post by Wolfieblob »

Ok so I started working for Angard on the 27th April, and my first two payslips are showing that I am being paid under minimum wage and under the hourly rate that they told me I would receive.

I am 22 and should be earning £8.20 an hour yet they are paying me only £7.70? Has anyone else noticed this?

Also, I have screenshots of everything and emailed them about this, if they don't do anything I will be going to ACAS because this is disgusting especially with CV19 raging.