not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED APR 2019)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

Angard messed up my induction date and time

27 Apr 2020, 15:31

Hello, On friday 17th April i had a phone call telling me that there were inductions at Royal Mail Wolverhampton the following day (Saturday 18th) I was given a time of 1pm for my induction. I arrived at 1pm for the induction but we were told that there were no inductions done on weekends and that it was a mistake on Angards behalf and that we were to contact Angard to see whats happened and to arrange another time and date to have an induction. The numbers on their site are currently not working/manned due to Covid19 and any other number i can find is useless.
Have emailed angard.employee@reedglobal.com twice (3rd time after i post this) and i have also emailed the email addresses i have when i get sent shifts to go for at Wolverhampton, one got back and said he would forward it to his manager but i have had nothing back.
Does anyone on here have any other idea how i could get intouch with angard to arrange an induction, a phone number, or an email that they actually respond to.
Its getting annoying have texts and emails about shifts i cant actually go for and losing out on the money! :arrrghhh :arrrghhh :arrrghhh :arrrghhh

Angard messed up my induction date and time

27 Apr 2020, 16:02

From what I can gather many Angard/Reed staff are working from home and not all seem to have access to their emails or the mailboxes. Your best chance is the email address that originally allocated you onto the shift. Although I have a few email addresses for the staff in resourcing there’s no guarantee they have access to their emails. Sorry not to be more help.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1