not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED APR 2019)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

Holiday pay

08 Apr 2020, 10:09

Does anyone know when the rest of the holiday pay will be payed out?

Holiday pay

08 Apr 2020, 15:39

I was about to ask the same thing. It’s usually the first or second week of the new financial year, but we’ve had no correspondence yet so I imagine it’s a low priority at payroll. I don’t mind as long as I get it eventually.

At the moment you can’t even call Angard - they only way to contact them is via email (or the self-service centre, basically the same thing).

Holiday pay

08 Apr 2020, 18:22

should be next Friday, as tax year only finished on Sunday it was a bit much to expect for poor darlings to pay us this week

Holiday pay

08 Apr 2020, 18:25

by the way, is everyone being paid correctly? where I work they messed up loads of people with incorrect pay

Holiday pay

08 Apr 2020, 20:09

The government already announced about a week ago that holiday hours will be paid up several weeks after tax year ends because agency workers use this for holiday which would otherwise be zero holiday hours right now.

Holiday pay

08 Apr 2020, 20:27

dodado wrote:by the way, is everyone being paid correctly? where I work they messed up loads of people with incorrect pay

Same at our mail centre. Shifts missing or nil pay. Evidently a major cock up!

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1