not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED APR 2019)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

Transfers

29 Feb 2020, 19:32

Hi I am a postie who has been applying for post positions elsewhere in the UK as my daughter is leaving for University and I’d like to find cheaper rent. I have been unsuccessful getting to interview stage for 4 jobs so far, for the same job that I am working now and have been for 4 years. My manager says I don’t have to take the online test as I already work for Royal Mail and have already previously passed the test. He says the best thing to do is to call the delivery office directly and ask for an interview but the only phone number that comes up is the 0345 number. Please can somebody give me some advice? I’m after the Horsham delivery office’s direct number mainly, although Abingdon and Brighton would be useful too. Thank you

Transfers

01 Mar 2020, 11:33

You could try Gatwick MC

Transfers

01 Mar 2020, 11:46

How about writing directly to the DOM of that office and tell them of your situation or maybe ring HR see if they have a number and who is the DOM of that office. Hope it helps and you will get a move soon best of luck

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1