not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED APR 2019)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

ANGARD TEXTS WHAT A JOKE

17 Dec 2019, 20:27

I have worked for Angard for Royal Mail for over 10 months I worked every week Mon to Friday then summer mon Friday and sat and Sunday. Then had to move to Sheffield
The late shift manager at Royal Mail Plymouth was great met us who started at Xmas staff for 4 weeks and asked for our mobile numbers he phoned use or texted us every day to come in didn't have to go through Angrad it was great over 10 months work great money.
Now Sheffield started 21st November induction day had text go in for a 1 at 3.30pm and then another saying go in for 3.30pm and work through till 22.00pm got there was just an hour only.

Then the fun started every day would get one or two texts to come in for a start and end time shift and had to call a number The text would come in at say 7.58am in morning I phoned 1 second after it arrived to be met with "no shifts available" every time I have not worked one shift as of yet and had 4 texts today and call straight away no shifts available never know a bad set up to get you to come in why can't manager call you like Plymouth i don't know.

This is a different setup at Sheffield and it's going forward can't see me doing any shifts unless I can call at 0.0001 of a second as the text come in

Angard is lazy and not organised clearly and need a better system to hope it changes soon and let Royal Mail deal with staff ( i know royal mail own Angrad but that's a sperate issue )

ANGARD TEXTS WHAT A JOKE

18 Dec 2019, 10:34

My heart bleeds for you . You worked nearly 5 days a week for 10 months when others can hardly get a shift if your looking for sympathy your on the wrong site. I left over a year ago because of lack of work and the ineptitude of both Angard and RM.read some of the post on here and you get an insight into what real people put up with at there MCs you must have been blind to it.
Welcome to the real world.

ANGARD TEXTS WHAT A JOKE

18 Dec 2019, 17:08

There is literally several hundred Angard at my location alongside me and very very very few of this total gets work each day. I've been working a few years now via Angard and never been given a sunday premium shift by Angard.
As far as I know, getting shifts from a manager directly which bypasses your employer Angard, is not allowed? You also cannot just walk into work and expect to be able to write your name and details down to get a shift too without a confirmation message of your booking from Angard.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1