not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED APR 2019)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

Wrong pay-no response

12 Dec 2019, 11:07

Hi, got missed an hour off my pay for week starting monday 18 November. Twice emailed angard, once end o last week n once the week before, via there pay query thing on there site. Not even got an auto response. Any body have a "manual" email address I can send to? That way can resend every day, fed up with this. Thanks.

Wrong pay-no response

15 Dec 2019, 10:50

Email

AngardPayroll.Queries@reedglobal.com

Explain that you have submitted your query via the online site twice and received no auto-response, otherwise they will just ask you to use that.

Use the following format for your query to get the quickest response:

Mail Centre / Location Worked:
Date Worked
(dd/mm/yyyy):
START Time:
FINISH Time:
Total hours you worked (inc breaks):
Total Hours you have been paid:
Total Hours you are missing:
Additional Notes (if applicable):

In my experience it can take up to a couple of weeks to get sorted (as they email your manager and wait for response etc) but it always does get sorted in the end.

Also, if you are able to, you can ring or visit the “book room” or “duties office” at your site and ask them to confirm what hours were actually submitted.

Wrong pay-no response

16 Dec 2019, 16:39

Ta. On Friday despite no autoresponse, got extra hours pay, albeit minus £1.26. Cant be bothered emailing em for that.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1