ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Angard Shifts

An 'unofficial' forum for those who either work for Royal Mail or are looking to work for Royal Mail through the Angard Staffing Agency.This is an open forum.
jamievs

Angard Shifts

Post by jamievs »

About 4 weeks ago I received my badge from Angard and they said they would contact me in the next few weeks regarding work. I’ve still not heard anything and I have attempted calling them to which I was told they would contact me as and when shifts are available. Does anyone call up chasing them for shifts? Or is it pointless and better to wait for the text/call from Angard? :hmmmm

I’ve not had to deal with Angard before but having a read through some previous topics, it does seem that shifts are few and far between.

jimmyslim

Angard Shifts

Post by jimmyslim »

Definitely ring them if it's been 4 weeks. Tell them you've had no shifts.
I've been working for Angard for 9 months now and the best advice i can give you is take any morning/late/night shift to start with.
Also get to know the Royal Mail managers and give them your phone number tell them your're available any time at short notice.
About 75% of my shifts i get are through the managers ringing me asking me to come in.
Borusa1976
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING

Angard Shifts

Post by Borusa1976 »

You're lucky - my manager says that they would love to have me more in but they are banned for asking Angard this - it's down to Angard who gets what.......
jamievs

Angard Shifts

Post by jamievs »

Thanks for the replies, still no luck getting an induction shift yet.