ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Security checked passed, now what?

An 'unofficial' forum for those who either work for Royal Mail or are looking to work for Royal Mail through the Angard Staffing Agency.This is an open forum.
Talie

Security checked passed, now what?

Post by Talie »

I attended my interview on the 18th of October (Nearly a month ago now!) I was told to wait 3-4 weeks to hear back.
I've been keeping an eye on my status online, and today my security checks finally passed. Now what? Will I recieve a email/letter or something? How long should I leave it before I give them a call, because i've read that a few people on here have had to ring them to push the process through.
What should I expect to happen now? as i've passed the security checks, does that mean I may of got the job? :roll:

john0745

Re: Security checked passed, now what?

Post by john0745 »

in my experience they will give you a call to start work then semd you an email to confirm ( that is what happened to me).
but i see no harm in contacting them, use the numbers in POSTMANS sticky (HOW TO CONTACT ANGARD) it might push it along quicker.