not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

Copy of Angard contract

19 Oct 2011, 20:48

ANGARD STAFFING SOLUTIONS LIMITED
STATEMENT OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT AS A FLEXIBLE RESOURCING EMPLOYEE...

ANGARD FLEXIBLE RESOURCING EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT - FINAL Clean.doc
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Copy of Angard contract

31 Oct 2011, 15:24

Read about Angard here: http://www.lrb.co.uk/blog/2011/10/31/roy-mayall/the-future-of-work/

24 Nov 2011, 18:19

Bump for some of you who haven't received the contract.

29 Nov 2011, 08:08

The bit where is says signed and dated "For and on behalf of Angard Staffing Solutions Limited" is blank. Will this be an issue when I send it off?

29 Nov 2011, 09:29

42qhe wrote:The bit where is says signed and dated "For and on behalf of Angard Staffing Solutions Limited" is blank. Will this be an issue when I send it off?

If on your original - no

If you mean the one on here - then yes. The one on here is for informational purposes so people can read the contract and gain an understanding of their own and Angards obligations. It CANNOT and SHOULD NOT be used as an official copy, you have to wait for the Angard one for it to be an official and binding contract.

03 Dec 2011, 00:08

I think it's fairly kosha as one of the guys on here sent it to me,will try and get another copy and see if it's the same.

05 Dec 2011, 02:47

Kosher? No porkies then....

05 Dec 2011, 11:48

Rookwood1 wrote:Kosher? No porkies then....

Have you got a copy then,let me have it and i'll compare them.

06 Dec 2011, 19:54

BUMP contract whats that ??? :cuppa

22 Nov 2012, 22:32

Any chance someone could send me the latest copy to see if it differs from last years one.
admin@royalmailchat.co.uk

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1