ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Email not coming

An 'unofficial' forum for those who either work for Royal Mail or are looking to work for Royal Mail through the Angard Staffing Agency.This is an open forum.
pleb

Email not coming

Post by pleb »

The last email I got directly from angard was Monday morning last week. Something has gone wrong and I am off the email list. Have still had messages from them via JoinedUp, and a text saying I'm booked in Saturday and next Tuesday.
Checked spam and trash a million times, tried to change my email address to my other one., said they had sent a code to that address, nope. I get emails from other people, just angard is the problem. Tried emailing the angard employee at reed address twenty hours ago, nothing happened, but it's sent according to Yahoo.
It's alright phoning them but which option for technical support?
I hear from mates at work there are stacks of emails for shifts available but I can't get any of them.

pleb

Re: Email not coming

Post by pleb »

Still no emails. Rung angard more than once, they blame JoinedUp. Got in touch with JoinedUp and they have just referred me back to angard. All I can think of now is angard grievance procedure and email to the HR person at angard, maybe acas.
pleb

Re: Email not coming

Post by pleb »

Hey presto, emails coming again! Weird. Phew.