ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Angard Waiting List for Birmingham MC

An 'unofficial' forum for those who either work for Royal Mail or are looking to work for Royal Mail through the Angard Staffing Agency.This is an open forum.
Wells_91

Angard Waiting List for Birmingham MC

Post by Wells_91 »

Hello, this probably gets asked a lot but i received an email from Angard mid September to submit my documents after being on the waiting list. I figured they were contacting me because Christmas is coming and i'd be working by mid October to early November...I still haven't heard from them. Maybe i'm wrong and it's just a coincidence that the email came through in September, but i just assumed i'd be working over the Christmas period.

I've worked for Royal Mail directly during christmas before. I'm kinda wishing i had just applied for that now, because at this rate it seems like i won't be starting work for Angard until maybe early next year. At least with Royal Mail i know i'd be guaranteed Christmas work. It's a head scratcher really, surely they need all the staff they can get for Christmas? I thought they'd be doing inductions all through October and November.

Lockardian
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING

Re: Angard Waiting List for Birmingham MC

Post by Lockardian »

Is it too late now to apply for Royal Mail Christmas jobs? If not, I would say go for it and transfer to Angard in January.