ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Angard id badge received

An 'unofficial' forum for those who either work for Royal Mail or are looking to work for Royal Mail through the Angard Staffing Agency.This is an open forum.
dipinmohank

Angard id badge received

Post by dipinmohank »

Hii.. i have received angard id badge today by post, i have been waiting a month for this to happen. 😊 thankfully recieved today.

Im still waiting for the shifts to be started? Is there anyone know how long does it takes after getting the id badge. As I havnt received any mail regarding my start date.

dean_b

Re: Angard id badge received

Post by dean_b »

I received my ID badge a few days after filling out an application and got an induction shift the very next day.
I'd ring up Angard and ask them. Maybe it depends on your location how busy the mail centre is?
dipinmohank

Post by dipinmohank »

dean_b wrote:
13 Oct 2023, 17:57
I received my ID badge a few days after filling out an application and got an induction shift the very next day.
I'd ring up Angard and ask them. Maybe it depends on your location how busy the mail centre is?
Nice to hear about it .. i still haven’t recieved any call or mails regarding the shifts.. just the id card . I tried contacting through phone. And they said there are no available induction in my MC .. i have applied in romford MC.
Have been waiting too long. I dont think i will be contacted soon for starting the shift.. :(
Wells_91

Post by Wells_91 »

dipinmohank wrote:
20 Oct 2023, 12:29
dean_b wrote:
13 Oct 2023, 17:57
Nice to hear about it .. i still haven’t recieved any call or mails regarding the shifts.. just the id card . I tried contacting through phone. And they said there are no available induction in my MC .. i have applied in romford MC.
Have been waiting too long. I dont think i will be contacted soon for starting the shift.. :(
Have you heard from them yet? If you can remember, when did you receive the email to submit your documents? I submitted mine in September and i'm still waiting for them to contact me with the Right to Work documents request! So no idea if i'll even get my ID badge before Christmas.
dipinmohank

Post by dipinmohank »

Heyy..
Yah i got a mail yesterday regarding the induction on friday. I have selected the induction time and date. But still waiting for the confirmation letter from angard. I received my id badge 3-4 weeks ago

Thankfully waiting for the induction.