ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Pay increase

An 'unofficial' forum for those who either work for Royal Mail or are looking to work for Royal Mail through the Angard Staffing Agency.This is an open forum.
Gurpreetsmith

Pay increase

Post by Gurpreetsmith »

Hi. My pay rates have increased from last week. However, normally Angard send communication which I've not received. Anyone received anything?

Secondly, they agreed 6% increase this year and 2% from last year. So will we get last year's 2% backdated if so when?
Moreover, would the increase not be 8% as revised pay only shows 6% according to my chart. I have requested updated pay chart from payroll?

NW11851

Re: Pay increase

Post by NW11851 »

Hi

The email advising the pay rate increase and the back pay to 3 August, was sent out by Angard on Friday, 28 July and received here at 15:28.

It originated from the address JoinedUp <system@joinedup.com> and tge sender was Reena.begum@reedglobal.com.

The rate card relevant to your usual place of work was attached to the email.
tabact

Post by tabact »

Gurpreetsmith wrote:
13 Aug 2023, 20:28

Secondly, they agreed 6% increase this year and 2% from last year. So will we get last year's 2% backdated if so when?
Moreover, would the increase not be 8% as revised pay only shows 6% according to my chart. I have requested updated pay chart from payroll?
The 2% increase was paid from 1/8/22 and the back pay to April 22 was paid on 12/8/22.
NW11851

Post by NW11851 »

Will Angard staff be getting a pro rata share of the £500 which will be paid to full-time FM staff on 39 September?

It would not be anywhere like the full amount paid to RM staff. But every little helps.
Gurpreetsmith

Post by Gurpreetsmith »

Hi - not received anything I checked my junk folder too.

Thanks anyway.

I got the pay card by emailing payroll and they send me a manual e-mail on Tuesday stating:

Dear Angard Colleague,

Following the conclusion of their negotiations with the CWU, Royal Mail has now confirmed the annual pay increases which will also be applicable to Angard Staffing colleagues.

What is the increase?

The increase is 6% and applies to most, but not all aspects of your pay. You don’t need to do anything to work this out as it’s all set out in the rate card attached to this email for you.

The new pay rates will come into effect in our payroll system from Monday 31st July, therefore the first pay date affected by them will be Friday 11th August.

Backpay

The 6% increase applies from Monday 3rd April, 2023 and all Angard Staffing colleagues currently employed on Friday 4th August will be entitled to backpay for any hours worked between Monday 3rd April – Sunday 30th July 2023. This payment will be made to you along with your usual payments on Friday 18th August.

If you have any queries, please contact us at angardpayroll.queries@reed.com

Thank you for your continued support.

Kind regards

The Angard Team

AngardPayroll Queries/Angard Staffing Direct Hire/Talent Solutions/Reed​
Angard Payroll Queries
Reed Talent Solutions
T:
0333 240 8502 (Option 4)
reedtalentsolutions.com

NW11851 wrote:
14 Aug 2023, 09:53
Hi

The email advising the pay rate increase and the back pay to 3 August, was sent out by Angard on Friday, 28 July and received here at 15:28.

It originated from the address JoinedUp <system@joinedup.com> and tge sender was Reena.begum@reedglobal.com.

The rate card relevant to your usual place of work was attached to the email.