ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

DPD named Home Delivery Operator of the Year

Competitors and other mail organisations around the world news and discussion.This is an open forum.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

https://www.parcelandpostaltechnologyin ... wards.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

DPD has been named Home Delivery Operator of the Year at the 2019 Motor Transport Awards in London and has also scooped first place in the highly coveted Customer Care category.

DPD was the only company to win more than one award on the night and has now won 29 motor transport industry ‘Oscars’ since 1991 and 20 in the past 11 years.

The awards celebrate outstanding achievement in the industry and recognize innovation, customer service, efficiency and quality. They are judged by an independent panel of experts drawn from the industry.

DPD has now won the Customer Care award for five of the last six years and Home Delivery Operator for three years in a row, with Motor Transport’s judges describing DPD as the “standout company in its sector”.

DPD’s CEO Dwain McDonald commented, “These are two of the most hotly contested categories and the ones that we most want to win every year, so I’m thrilled with this result. Twenty awards in the last 11 years tells its own story.

“These latest wins show why we are still the nation’s favorite parcel company and are further proof of what can be achieved when bleeding-edge technology and amazing people combine to deliver a first-class doorstep experience.”
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support
Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
"Employers are always seeking more productivity from workers, without considering the human factor, the worker's age, the weather conditions and the intense heat. We need to intervene before it's too late, reducing working hours and the load carried by workers, because it's impossible to sustain the rhythm they're forced to work at for many years."

Navalron
EX ROYAL MAIL

Post by Navalron »

And paying your staff piss poor wages, or making them self employed and treating them like s**t. w*****s, them and yodel and all the other Amazon type sweat shop Victorian ways of working and treating staff.