ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Germany's Post exits Deutsche Bank stake

Competitors and other mail organisations around the world news and discussion.This is an open forum.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Germany's Post exits Deutsche Bank stake

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

http://www.reuters.com/article/rbssIndu ... 0320090706" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Deutsche Post holding in German flagship cut to zero

* Post shares down 1.5 pct, D Bank off 2.6 percent

FRANKFURT, July 6 (Reuters) - Deutsche Post AG has sold its entire stake in Deutsche Bank AG, the logistics group said on Monday, ending a brief period when it was one of the bank's biggest shareholders. Post Chief Executive Frank Appel said in a statement the move cleared the way for the German post office turned global logistics group to concentrate on its core business.

Deutsche Post briefly had a stake of as much as 8 percent in Deutsche Bank, as part of a deal to sell German retail bank Deutsche Postbank AG.

The postal group initially said the Deutsche Bank shares it had owned were now in the hands of a number of investors, but it later withdrew the comments.

Deutsche Bank stock slipped 2.7 percent, while Post shares were trading down 1.4 percent at 1144 GMT. (Reporting by John O'Donnell; Editing by David Holmes)
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support
Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
Now retired