ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

French Post Office to mainly deliver food

Competitors and other mail organisations around the world news and discussion.This is an open forum.
baldrick
EX ROYAL MAIL

French Post Office to mainly deliver food

Post by baldrick »

The CEO of the French Post Office has said that food deliveries will be the main activity by 2035. Will Royal Mail become a meals on wheels and Deliveroo company?
https://www.rfi.fr/en/france/20240412-f ... 5-says-ceo

Screenshot 2024-04-12 08.14.56.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ted_e_bear

Re: French Post Office to mainly deliver food

Post by ted_e_bear »

I predict next week's CWU announcement.

Our latest idea to expand the role of the postal worker is.......meals on wheels, we've put a request in to Royal Mail to have a microwave fitted in every van. :crazy:
pinstripe

Post by pinstripe »

Here’s your dinner Mrs Smith, sorry it’s 3 weeks late. Hold on, I’ve got to scan it and take a photo. You might want to clean up that trail of gravy coming up your path.
sweepster70

Post by sweepster70 »

pinstripe wrote:
12 Apr 2024, 16:38
Here’s your dinner Mrs Smith, sorry it’s 3 weeks late. Hold on, I’ve got to scan it and take a photo. You might want to clean up that trail of gravy coming up your path.
Would the trail of gravy..... as you say, be after you've give it to her? Coming up her path, eh. :nana :nana :nana