ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Tesco teams up with Evri to offer Clubcard points on every parcel sent

Competitors and other mail organisations around the world news and discussion.This is an open forum.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Tesco teams up with Evri to offer Clubcard points on every parcel sent

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

https://www.theretailbulletin.com/food- ... 1-11-2023/

Tesco has teamed up with Evri on a new initiative where customers can collect Tesco Clubcard points for every parcel they send with the delivery firm.

The supermarket first partnered with Evri in 2021 when its parcel shop services were introduced in Tesco Express stores across the UK to enable customers to send, receive and return parcels as they shop.

The new scheme allows customers to collect one Tesco Clubcard point for every £1 spent at evri.com and then turn points into vouchers to get money off their Tesco shop. Alternatively, consumers can choose to donate to charity or double the value of their points with more than 100 Tesco Clubcard Reward Partners.

Consumers can now use Evri’s parcel services in more than 1,200 Tesco stores and print a free label in-store if they do not have a printer at home.

David Saenz, chief growth officer at Evri, said: “We’re proud to make sending a parcel even better value, through our partnership with Tesco Clubcard. Collecting points is an extra benefit we’re delighted to offer in addition to our market leading services, giving consumers control, choice and convenience as we approach the busy festive season.

“This launch is another step forward on our mission of delivering better for our customers. It is great to see two large and successful customer brands come together to help customers at a time when household budgets are under pressure.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support
Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
"Employers are always seeking more productivity from workers, without considering the human factor, the worker's age, the weather conditions and the intense heat. We need to intervene before it's too late, reducing working hours and the load carried by workers, because it's impossible to sustain the rhythm they're forced to work at for many years."