not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED APR 2019)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

How much have shares dropped since Back took charge?

05 Apr 2020, 16:48

Does anyone know what the actual performance of our shares has been since Back became CEO? And what % is that? How on earth the guy can stay in charge on the salary he receives is absolutely mind blowing to say the least. I think there should be a campaign to oust him from his position,c’mon shareholders start asking questions. The guy is a bully & we know in the end what happens to bullies :pray

05 Apr 2020, 17:07

I'll second that BACK OUT

05 Apr 2020, 17:10

504.60 on June 1 2018

124.40 on 5 April 2020

05 Apr 2020, 17:15

Surfpostie wrote:Does anyone know what the actual performance of our shares has been since Back became CEO? And what % is that? How on earth the guy can stay in charge on the salary he receives is absolutely mind blowing to say the least. I think there should be a campaign to oust him from his position,c’mon shareholders start asking questions. The guy is a bully & we know in the end what happens to bullies :pray

OK in answer to your question the CEO took charge in June 2018 at that time on the first of June 2018 the share price was £4.96 it is true to say the share price is worth only 25% of it's price as he took charge. As a share holder and worker I would say the CEO's performance has been well below par if he was a manager of a football club he would be long gone by now.

05 Apr 2020, 19:06

I'll bet you he'll use the coronavirus situation as a reason to explain his terrible performance, along with blaming the CWU. He's so blinkered it's unbelievable.

05 Apr 2020, 20:02

Rumple wrote:I'll bet you he'll use the coronavirus situation as a reason to explain his terrible performance, along with blaming the CWU. He's so blinkered it's unbelievable.

It is nothing to do with that he keeps giving trading updates every six months just when he smashes his piggy bank and has a binge on the stock market so he can acquire more of this profitable company!

05 Apr 2020, 20:29

I think Back didn't have enough experience to do the job and decline set in the day he showed his face. Borrowing £500 million means even if he leaves, no one can undo what he has done.

05 Apr 2020, 22:11

I cannot believe that nobody on the board of royal mail isn't thinking WTF is this guy doing! Surely it would be more beneficial to work with the CWU to make what is a great company even better than go down the road of absolutely destroying it just to get rid of a union and everytime he opens his gob the share price plummets and what's going to be left after his narcissistic destruction of royal mail a two bit parcel company with a workforce that won't work :arrrghhh and it's TRUE what Terry and Dave said it is the no1 UK postal service and any government will only let idiots like him only go so far in his one man destruction of a UK company from his luxury pad in a foreign tax haven :cuppa

05 Apr 2020, 23:43

Who has the power to oust this maniac ? do shareholders like us have any say or is there a big table full of the top dogs making these decisions ?

09 Apr 2020, 15:08

He makes adam crozier or allan leighton look like gods. Its very sad what hes done to our company.

09 Apr 2020, 18:33

Chelseablue wrote:He makes adam crozier or allan leighton look like gods. Its very sad what hes done to our company.

Too right they gave you the five day week.

10 Apr 2020, 07:25

I've said it many times before but I think he's deliberately driven the SP down in order to justify and force through the changes he wants to make.

10 Apr 2020, 09:43

wacko74 wrote:I've said it many times before but I think he's deliberately driven the SP down in order to justify and force through the changes he wants to make.

He seems corru***

10 Apr 2020, 14:47

Who is this rico guy ? Where is he , what does he do , where does he get his trump cut done?

10 Apr 2020, 21:04

Chelseablue wrote:Who is this rico guy ? Where is he , what does he do , where does he get his trump cut done?

The CEO of royal mail / Switzerland / Chief Executive Officer ie he does not work but makes decisions which make us work harder / I have no idea but with the money he has he could get a better cut / or a discount for a bad cut!

26 Apr 2020, 17:33

It's nothing to do with we keep threatening strike action. The market has lost all confidence is us . CWU is a joke, bullying tactics, Threatening ti walk out every 5minutes when not happy.
No wonder our share price has dropped

27 Apr 2020, 23:33

The stock market has no confidence in the turnaround plan - both in regard to strike action/employment relations and in the ability of the business to actually deliver on its aims.
Royal Mail has failed to meet its targets in the recent past and the city does not believe anything will change
https://www.hl.co.uk/shares/shares-sear ... -forecasts

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1