not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

Next sale date.?

03 Oct 2019, 18:00

When can we sell our last 81 shares?

Next sale date.?

04 Oct 2019, 03:05

The last batch of free shares were issued on 6th October 2016.

You can sell them and pay tax and NIC's after holding them for 3 years, or wait until their 5 year anniversary and sell them without paying income tax and NIC's.

Next sale date.?

04 Oct 2019, 04:24

RobertT wrote:The last batch of free shares were issued on 6th October 2016.

You can sell them and pay tax and NIC's after holding them for 3 years, or wait until their 5 year anniversary and sell them without paying income tax and NIC's.
thanks Robert T

Next sale date.?

04 Oct 2019, 12:36

I think you also have to make a guess as to whether you think the share price will be lower in 2 years time (or not). At the current price of 199p, you’d get about £125 after tax.
If you hang on for 2 years and receive dividends of 30p/share, you’d gain another £24. So, unless you believe the share price in 2021 will be below 127p (even at that level your total return would be the same as selling now and paying tax), it might be worthwhile waiting. Unless you need to sell...

Next sale date.?

07 Oct 2019, 05:56

wandle wrote:I think you also have to make a guess as to whether you think the share price will be lower in 2 years time (or not). At the current price of 199p, you’d get about £125 after tax.
If you hang on for 2 years and receive dividends of 30p/share, you’d gain another £24. So, unless you believe the share price in 2021 will be below 127p (even at that level your total return would be the same as selling now and paying tax), it might be worthwhile waiting. Unless you need to sell...

Hate to break it to you but we won't be getting 30p dividend, will be lucky to get half that going forward. 30p would be a yield of 15%!! A divi cut down to 10-15p /yr would be reasonable.

Next sale date.?

07 Oct 2019, 06:00

rambo1 wrote:
wandle wrote:I think you also have to make a guess as to whether you think the share price will be lower in 2 years time (or not). At the current price of 199p, you’d get about £125 after tax.

Hate to break it to you but we won't be getting 30p dividend, will be lucky to get half that going forward. 30p would be a yield of 15%!! A divi cut down to 10-15p /yr would be reasonable.

Sorry, just re read, you obviously meant 30p over 2 yrs. Appols.

Next sale date.?

07 Oct 2019, 17:05

rambo1 wrote:
rambo1 wrote:

Sorry, just re read, you obviously meant 30p over 2 yrs. Appols.

yes

Next sale date.?

15 Oct 2019, 06:09

I'd be tempted to hang on, Rico spent plenty buying them up cheap so I assume he's expecting the price to rise.

Next sale date.?

16 Oct 2019, 14:09

Ive no touched any of mine but was tempted today . Scared ill end up with f all lol

Next sale date.?

19 Oct 2019, 13:51

I sold mine . I still haven't received the money

Next sale date.?

26 Oct 2019, 19:27

ted_e_bear wrote:I'd be tempted to hang on, Rico spent plenty buying them up cheap so I assume he's expecting the price to rise.

At our expense no doubt!

Next sale date.?

07 Nov 2019, 19:01

Anyone else not touched any of their shares ? Any thoughts?

Next sale date.?

07 Nov 2019, 20:52

Chelseablue wrote:Anyone else not touched any of their shares ? Any thoughts?

Still have all mine.. live in hope and die in despair..

Next sale date.?

20 Nov 2019, 21:55

Chelseablue wrote:Anyone else not touched any of their shares ? Any thoughts?

I transferred the first lot to my own share account. Cost me a tenner. All part of my pension planning. No intention of staying until I'm 65/67.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1