not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

Royal Mail Chair K. Williams purchases 50,000 shares /2.

18 Jun 2019, 15:48

https://www.londonstockexchange.com/exc ... 15430.html

19 Jun 2019, 14:49

They are all on the make, must be great to get your mates to lower the share price and then you can buy them at a bargain price.

19 Jun 2019, 15:44

WHHOOPPY D DO WHOS A@@@@ :cuppa :cuppa

20 Jun 2019, 06:15

houseoflords wrote:They are all on the make, must be great to get your mates to lower the share price and then you can buy them at a bargain price.

Can you also not take advantage if it is a bargain price.

20 Jun 2019, 19:41

milly wrote:
houseoflords wrote:They are all on the make, must be great to get your mates to lower the share price and then you can buy them at a bargain price.

Not unless you have £6 million in the bank god only knows what sir williams has in his account lot's of these shares were allocated to us each year even if you started last year, I guess they gave up on employee ownership unless you happen to be on the board of directors wonder if the taxman knows this is not a legitimate scheme anymore than off shoring your wages!

21 Jun 2019, 07:05

k979aaa wrote:
milly wrote:

Not unless you have £6 million in the bank god only knows what sir williams has in his account lot's of these shares were allocated to us each year even if you started last year, I guess they gave up on employee ownership unless you happen to be on the board of directors wonder if the taxman knows this is not a legitimate scheme anymore than off shoring your wages!

It's all relative,if houseoflords thinks that the directors are taking advantage of the low share price then he or she can do the same albeit on a smaller scale.
In fact many of us Postal workers take advantage of our own Tax avoidance scheme through the Pension Salary Exchange. :nana

21 Jun 2019, 21:28

milly wrote:
k979aaa wrote:
milly wrote:

It's all relative,if houseoflords thinks that the directors are taking advantage of the low share price then he or she can do the same albeit on a smaller scale.
In fact many of us Postal workers take advantage of our own Tax avoidance scheme through the Pension Salary Exchange. :nana

And it's for RM's benefit as is they promote us phones cars and life insurance but the chancellor clamped down on it how long before we get a letter saying we owe UK gov thousands of £xxxx but alas we cannot off shore our wages or income like others do?

22 Jun 2019, 07:23

k979aaa wrote:
milly wrote:
k979aaa wrote:
milly wrote:

And it's for RM's benefit as is they promote us phones cars and life insurance but the chancellor clamped down on it how long before we get a letter saying we owe UK gov thousands of £xxxx but alas we cannot off shore our wages or income like others do?

Pension Salary Exchange is a benefit that is mutually beneficial to Employer and Employee and I highly doubt that any Government will try to recover lost Tax and National Insurance from PSE which is a perfectly legal scheme.
Although Comrade Corbyn might try and recoup the money.
And unless you know for a fact that Keith Williams is engaged in illegal Tax avoidance I wouldn't be casting aspersions over the internet.

22 Jun 2019, 13:49

milly wrote:
k979aaa wrote:
milly wrote:
k979aaa wrote:
milly wrote:

Pension Salary Exchange is a benefit that is mutually beneficial to Employer and Employee and I highly doubt that any Government will try to recover lost Tax and National Insurance from PSE which is a perfectly legal scheme.
Although Comrade Corbyn might try and recoup the money.
And unless you know for a fact that Keith Williams is engaged in illegal Tax avoidance I wouldn't be casting aspersions over the internet.

I never said he did but others do.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1