not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

Insiders have bought a total of 251,783 shares of company stock valued at $51,708,835

12 Jun 2019, 13:23

https://rocklandregister.com/2019/06/12/goldman-sachs-group-reiterates-buy-rating-for-royal-mail-lonrmg.html

Goldman Sachs Group Reiterates “Buy” Rating for Royal Mail (LON:RMG)
Posted by Corrie Jansen on Jun 12th, 2019

Royal Mail (LON:RMG)‘s stock had its “buy” rating reissued by equities research analysts at Goldman Sachs Group in a note issued to investors on Monday, ThisIsMoney.Co.Uk reports.

A number of other research firms have also recently issued reports on RMG. Liberum Capital raised Royal Mail to a “hold” rating and lowered their target price for the stock from GBX 240 ($3.14) to GBX 185 ($2.42) in a research note on Friday, May 24th. UBS Group reissued a “neutral” rating and set a GBX 282 ($3.68) price objective (down previously from GBX 354 ($4.63)) on shares of Royal Mail in a research report on Monday, February 11th. Berenberg Bank raised shares of Royal Mail to a “hold” rating and lowered their price objective for the stock from GBX 250 ($3.27) to GBX 240 ($3.14) in a research report on Monday, April 1st. Credit Suisse Group lowered their price objective on shares of Royal Mail from GBX 238 ($3.11) to GBX 183 ($2.39) and set an “underperform” rating for the company in a research report on Wednesday, May 29th. Finally, JPMorgan Chase & Co. reissued an “underweight” rating on shares of Royal Mail in a research report on Wednesday, May 15th. Four research analysts have rated the stock with a sell rating, six have given a hold rating and two have assigned a buy rating to the company. The stock presently has a consensus rating of “Hold” and a consensus target price of GBX 254 ($3.32).

RMG opened at GBX 199.55 ($2.61) on Monday. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 12.04, a current ratio of 0.82 and a quick ratio of 0.78. Royal Mail has a 12 month low of GBX 192 ($2.51) and a 12 month high of GBX 515.80 ($6.74). The firm has a market capitalization of $2.00 billion and a P/E ratio of 11.40.

In other Royal Mail news, insider Rico Back purchased 200,000 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction dated Thursday, May 23rd. The stock was bought at an average cost of GBX 207 ($2.70) per share, with a total value of £414,000 ($540,964.33). Insiders have bought a total of 251,783 shares of company stock valued at $51,708,835 over the last ninety days.

About Royal Mail

Royal Mail plc, together with its subsidiaries, operates as a universal postal service provider in the United Kingdom, the United States, and other European countries. It offers parcels and letter delivery services under the Royal Mail and Parcelforce Worldwide brands. The company also provides services for the collection, sorting, and delivery of parcels and letters; and designs and produces stamps and philatelic items, as well as offers media and marketing mail services.

Insiders have bought a total of 251,783 shares of company stock valued at $51,708,835

12 Jun 2019, 15:58

And the share price is dropping again, time for them to buy some more?

12 Jun 2019, 16:43

Jpro747 wrote:And the share price is dropping again, time for them to buy some more?

Makes you wonder why they are buying all of these shares . Do they know something we dont

12 Jun 2019, 17:52

They will always know something we don't. The idea of share ownership as a way of involving the work force is a joke, the real big benefits only go to those who have insider knowledge and money already.

12 Jun 2019, 17:53

Sputters2017 wrote:
Jpro747 wrote:And the share price is dropping again, time for them to buy some more?

Makes you wonder why they are buying all of these shares . Do they know something we dont

Why do you think "they" are buying all of these shares ? You've seen the 5 year plan ? If 20,000 jobs disappear and 80% of parcels are sorted by automation in 5 years time there'll be plenty of profit sloshing about :dance

I know it, they know it. Many of my colleagues know it ( or at least anticipate it !) Looks like you are the one in denial ?

If purchased for the dividend only (15pence per share ) at £2.00 per share the return is a whopping 7.5% per year ! ! !

12 Jun 2019, 21:03

Every time 6 million buys some, the share price goes down soon after. How much of his free money has he already lost. He should wait until they go down to one pound after the final big dividend is paid and we demand he keeps to the next one hour agreement.

15 Jun 2019, 12:49

Buying the shares for a return on the 5 yr plan, RM's biggest cost is its staff. Less staff , more productive staff by the remainder being flogged to death = more profit + dividend payments. If it all goes wrong share price rise due to hostile take over bid win win in their case.

21 Jun 2019, 23:39

noggin1969 wrote:Buying the shares for a return on the 5 yr plan, RM's biggest cost is its staff. Less staff , more productive staff by the remainder being flogged to death = more profit + dividend payments. If it all goes wrong share price rise due to hostile take over bid win win in their case.

But will it be hostile the two that could buy us out right are DPD and DHL possible TNT Europe but they have problems themselves would driving down our shares make us attractive to them yes it would bet he has in his contract 10 million euros or £8.8 million as it stands before brexit no one will deal in Stirling these days!

23 Jun 2019, 09:00

k979aaa wrote:
noggin1969 wrote:Buying the shares for a return on the 5 yr plan, RM's biggest cost is its staff. Less staff , more productive staff by the remainder being flogged to death = more profit + dividend payments. If it all goes wrong share price rise due to hostile take over bid win win in their case.

But will it be hostile the two that could buy us out right are DPD and DHL possible TNT Europe but they have problems themselves would driving down our shares make us attractive to them yes it would bet he has in his contract 10 million euros or £8.8 million as it stands before brexit no one will deal in Stirling these days!

If you are alluding to Rico Back's contract being paid in Euro's I can't see much point in that as he is a Swiss resident.

29 Jun 2019, 04:39

milly wrote:
k979aaa wrote:

If you are alluding to Rico Back's contract being paid in Euro's I can't see much point in that as he is a Swiss resident.

He or you can have a back account in any EU country till we leave some off shore their wages do you? does Rico who knows all I know I cannot cheat the tax man or the country I work in even if I did not live in it even though I work in it. Sometimes for the good of the nation you so happen to land and work in and use the facility's of the nation even if it is just breathing our clean air you should pay for the privilege of working esp if you earn £6 million a year.

30 Jun 2019, 07:36

k979aaa wrote:
milly wrote:
k979aaa wrote:

He or you can have a back account in any EU country till we leave some off shore their wages do you? does Rico who knows all I know I cannot cheat the tax man or the country I work in even if I did not live in it even though I work in it. Sometimes for the good of the nation you so happen to land and work in and use the facility's of the nation even if it is just breathing our clean air you should pay for the privilege of working esp if you earn £6 million a year.

I avoid paying taxes every week through PSE like many other Postal Workers.
Also I don't feel very privileged that my Taxes can be given to people that enjoy the same benefits as me but pay nothing into the system.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1