not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

share questions

21 May 2019, 22:24

i sold 700 plus rm shares over the phone just before closure on thursday 16th may i would have got friday share price i think thats what they said,money still not gone into my account,since then over last few days gone down by over 20p im a bit worried i better not get ripped off and get paid todays share price 21/5/19,also ive nearly 200 shares left am i still entitled to dividend payments thank you

share questions

21 May 2019, 22:49

comeracing wrote:i sold 700 plus rm shares over the phone just before closure on thursday 16th may i would have got friday share price i think thats what they said,money still not gone into my account,since then over last few days gone down by over 20p im a bit worried i better not get ripped off and get paid todays share price 21/5/19,also ive nearly 200 shares left am i still entitled to dividend payments thank you

It gets paid through wages normally takes one to two pay days

share questions

22 May 2019, 05:09

If you've sold free shares that you've held for more than 5 years, the proceeds should reach you bank account with a few working days. If you're selling ones you've held for between 3 & 5 years, you'll get the money via your wages as tax and NIC's is payable.
You'll still get dividends on the shares that remain in your SIP.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1