not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

Share price crashing as we speak....

21 May 2019, 15:02

Any other business the CEO or chairman would be held accountable for what we are seeing right now. (Lowest ever price now)

All we get from our part time CEO is soundbites and getting told negatives compared to him trying to shore up the company.

Not expecting a lot in the announcement on Wed 22nd to make me feel confident which could leave us open for a hard take over in my opinion.

21 May 2019, 15:15

I'm not defending our board or CEO but this is purely the work of a very concerted effort by a number of powerful institutions acting in unison to short RMG, an utterly corrupt and disreputable practice of stock manipulation that should be outlawed and treated as seriously as insider trading...and it's not a true reflection of the fundamental state of the business or the competence of our CEO.

21 May 2019, 16:51

wait till tomorrow then we will see a real crash

21 May 2019, 16:56

Just like Colleague shares worth nothing!

21 May 2019, 17:23

Celtic warrior wrote:Any other business the CEO or chairman would be held accountable for what we are seeing right now. (Lowest ever price now)

All we get from our part time CEO is soundbites and getting told negatives compared to him trying to shore up the company.

Not expecting a lot in the announcement on Wed 22nd to make me feel confident which could leave us open for a hard take over in my opinion.

Surely he has only been in charge months rather than years and his ideas take time. Look at what Tesco’s have done since the new CEO took charge. It takes time...

21 May 2019, 17:49

wacko74 wrote:I'm not defending our board or CEO but this is purely the work of a very concerted effort by a number of powerful institutions acting in unison to short RMG, an utterly corrupt and disreputable practice of stock manipulation that should be outlawed and treated as seriously as insider trading...and it's not a true reflection of the fundamental state of the business or the competence of our CEO.

Let's see tomorrow. I hope you're right coz shorters will eventually close their positions. Otherwise, we are in the poop if this is a reflection of the state of our business. Many posties just think, what's the share price gotta do with me? Well you'll soon see.

21 May 2019, 17:50

houseoflords wrote:Just like Colleague shares worth nothing!

Not really, as we still had our jobs then. These are REAL SHARES.

21 May 2019, 18:26

rambo1 wrote:
houseoflords wrote:Just like Colleague shares worth nothing!

Not really, as we still had our jobs then. These are REAL SHARES.

I've had a few grand from them so hardly worthless

21 May 2019, 18:42

I think the dark arts are at work here and their cunning plan is about to be revealed! :dance

21 May 2019, 19:00

rambo1 wrote:
wacko74 wrote:I'm not defending our board or CEO but this is purely the work of a very concerted effort by a number of powerful institutions acting in unison to short RMG, an utterly corrupt and disreputable practice of stock manipulation that should be outlawed and treated as seriously as insider trading...and it's not a true reflection of the fundamental state of the business or the competence of our CEO.

Let's see tomorrow. I hope you're right coz shorters will eventually close their positions. Otherwise, we are in the poop if this is a reflection of the state of our business. Many posties just think, what's the share price gotta do with me? Well you'll soon see.

That's just my point, the current share price is in no way an accurate reflection of the businesses fundamentals, just RM's land and property assets alone are probably worth more than the current share price!

21 May 2019, 19:56

viking1488 wrote:wait till tomorrow then we will see a real crash

Full annual results due?

21 May 2019, 20:34

The real danger here is marxist Corbyn and his threat to nationalise Royal Mail which he would do at 0p

A real danger given how bloody useless Mrs may is.

21 May 2019, 20:37

Nonsense.

Looking at the number of shares "short" on RM today (21st May) it is less than 0.5%. In other words insignificant.

Folk are selling due to the falling profits / poor business model / margin pressure and possible nationalisation by marxist Corbyn.

I hate to say it but a true valuation of RM is much lower than the current 215p. Huge downside still.

21 May 2019, 20:53

https://shorttracker.co.uk/company/GB00BDVZYZ77/

Disclosed shorts at 4.94%, short positions under 0.5% undisclosed so possibly a lot more and recorded positions always a couple of days behind, so probably higher given today's movement.

21 May 2019, 20:59

These figures are out of date.

current short position less than 0.5% of equity as of today.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 3   1, 2, 3