not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

Partnership share matching scheme December?

17 Dec 2018, 23:14

I understand the shares are purchased on the 15th. of each month but still no update when I log into the Equinti website as yet.
Does it take a day or two to update?
I'd buy them all day long at £2.88.
When I received the initial newsletter about this scheme in July the shares were £4.58.

18 Dec 2018, 04:56

Same here. My December allocation still not showing yet.

Obviously it couldn't go through on the saturday but I would have thought it should have by now.

18 Dec 2018, 15:38

When do they decide to buy them as they bought mine at the highest price today

18 Dec 2018, 17:14

Checked mine today - says they were bought on 17th at just over £2.97.

18 Dec 2018, 23:03

The Equinti website must have updated this afternoon.
I now have purchased 93 + 6 free matching shares,(£100/month).

15/10/18 = 27 bought + 2 free
15/11/18 = 28 bought + 2 free
15/12/18 = 38 bought + 2 free

Total shares = 1012.
913 free shares + 93 partnership shares + 6 matching shares = 1012 total shares.

I had noticed the in October and November I had missed out on a few shares per £100 investment.
I thought they were supposed to only carry over a very small amount of money each month,(less than the price of 1 share).

Anyone else getting these same figures?

18 Dec 2018, 23:08

JKSmudge wrote:Checked mine today - says they were bought on 17th at just over £2.97.

Sorry friend,where did you access this information on the web portal stating the date and price of purchase?
I use the site royalmailemployeeshares.co.uk

Many thanks for your time,James.

19 Dec 2018, 00:54

I looked at mine and noticed that we bought about £115 worth this month I worked out at about £3 a share some months have not been £100 4x£23.07 this month I think 5x£23.07 the cut off point is last pay of the month so some months have 5 fridays most have 4

19 Dec 2018, 05:49

James - Yes I've got exactly the same figures.

20 Dec 2018, 16:46

kiki123 wrote:I looked at mine and noticed that we bought about £115 worth this month I worked out at about £3 a share some months have not been £100 4x£23.07 this month I think 5x£23.07 the cut off point is last pay of the month so some months have 5 fridays most have 4

Your analysis is correct. We contribute weekly. So if only 4 pay dates exist between the current and previous months’ purchase dates, they only have £92.28 available with which to purchase shares

22 Dec 2018, 17:26

Does anyone know if the dividend that we will get from the partnership scheme will be converted to buy more shares or will we have a cash payment for the ? I personally would prefer to reinvest the dividend to get more shares .

23 Dec 2018, 13:29

H6BTW wrote:Does anyone know if the dividend that we will get from the partnership scheme will be converted to buy more shares or will we have a cash payment for the ? I personally would prefer to reinvest the dividend to get more shares .

The simple answer to that is no. Your P&M dividends are treated the same way as dividends from your free shares as long as they're in the SIP. This is taken from your P&M booklet:

Will I receive dividends?

The Company does not have to pay dividends. How often we pay dividends and how much we pay will depend on many things, including our Company’s performance and future investment plans. Any dividends paid on your shares whilst they are in the SIP will be sent to your salaried bank account. Or, you can request that Equiniti, the Plan administrator, sends a cheque to your home address for the amount of the dividend.

26 Dec 2018, 10:40

I dont understand why anybody would buy shares in this company as its destined for the scrapheap.its management has no idea what to do for the future and when it runs out of buildings to sell off and when its staff have had its enthusiasm and goodwill destroyed its destined to fail,so my advice is get out and sell your shares when the price rises

26 Dec 2018, 10:48

zombiepostman wrote:I dont understand why anybody would buy shares in this company as its destined for the scrapheap.its management has no idea what to do for the future and when it runs out of buildings to sell off and when its staff have had its enthusiasm and goodwill destroyed its destined to fail,so my advice is get out and sell your shares when the price rises

That could be the reason they're buying now - because the price is low! LOL

28 Dec 2018, 00:15

I don't relish the thought but it does look like the share price is going to fall a lot further.

28 Dec 2018, 06:31

For a long,long time an investment bank,Liberum Capital, has forecast a price of £2.50 per share.

I thought I done well buying some at £3.69 in October and even better to buy some last week at £2.78,only to see it fall to £2.72 yesterday afternoon.

Ricoh Black has put a serious amount of his own money in buying shares recently and something tells me he's not going to lose out.
He'd also previously purchased large amount of shares.
So have other directors.Brexit fears not helping at all.

Maybe a positive announcement about Christmas figures will help the price rise in a few weeks.

I'll hang on to them for the time being as I like the attractive dividends.

The Partnership & Matching scheme is also a long term investment for myself,no charge for buying them and 2 free per month another bonus.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 3   1, 2, 3