not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED APR 2019)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

How long do shares take.....

22 Sep 2018, 17:54

To show up in your bank account once sold?

23 Sep 2018, 12:03

About a week

24 Sep 2018, 10:53

it took 3 weeks to process mine last year

01 Oct 2018, 10:34

I have 95 shares 'conditional' When do they become available to sell is it the 10th October ?

01 Oct 2018, 15:31

Andy_07 wrote:I have 95 shares 'conditional' When do they become available to sell is it the 10th October ?

I assume you're part time as full timers have never received a batch of 95 free shares?

If they're conditional you can sell them now, but with income tax and NIC's being payable.

They won't be tax and NIC's free until they reach their 5 year anniversary.

Details of when all 4 batches of free shares were issued, can be found on this thread.

01 Oct 2018, 16:31

RobertT wrote:
Andy_07 wrote:I have 95 shares 'conditional' When do they become available to sell is it the 10th October ?

I assume you're part time as full timers have never received a batch of 95 free shares?

If they're conditional you can sell them now, but with income tax and NIC's being payable.

They won't be tax and NIC's free until they reach their 5 year anniversary.

Details of when all 4 batches of free shares were issued, can be found on this thread.

Thanks Robert , I have 95 conditional and 72 locked in , Very weird it said this morning i had 95 shares conditional now it's saying i have 0 conditional but in exactly a months time i will have 95 conditional so i assume i can't sell till next month ?

01 Oct 2018, 16:50

The 3rd batch of free shares should become conditional in a few days time on 5th October, with the 4th batch in another years time(6/10/2019).

I'm assuming from what you've said that you've already sold batches 1 & 2, or else you weren't employed by RM when they were issued?

01 Oct 2018, 17:44

RobertT wrote:The 3rd batch of free shares should become conditional in a few days time on 5th October, with the 4th batch in another years time(6/10/2019).

I'm assuming from what you've said that you've already sold batches 1 & 2, or else you weren't employed by RM when they were issued?

Yeah i sold batches 1 &2

Just a bit odd saying i had 95 conditional this morning then changing it to 0

Thanks for the replies though in regards to when i can sell

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1