not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED APR 2019)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

Partnership and Matching

18 Sep 2018, 15:29

I've been paying into Partnership and Matching for 2 weeks, but as yet not had any documentation from RM regarding this other than seeing the deductions on my payslip.

Should i have had some sort of documentation ?

and

Should the Partnership and Matching be showing up on my Equiniti Share page ?

Any ideas would be greatful.

Partnership and Matching

18 Sep 2018, 19:13

Shares are bought on the 15th of each month, with the first month being October. So there's obviously not going to be any additions to your SIP until then.

I'm not sure where the money being taken out of your wages is going beforehand, but I assume everyone's is lumped together in an account with Equiniti until the shares are bought?

I assume you will get some sort of annual statement as you do with the free shares.

I'm not and don't intend to take part in this scheme, so has anything actually happened yet that warrants being documented?

Partnership and Matching

01 Oct 2018, 18:00

Thanks, Robert for this information...
Shares are bought on the 15th of each month, with the first month being October. So there's obviously not going to be any additions to your SIP until then.

Partnership and Matching

07 Oct 2018, 14:35

Been paying into this scheme for 4 weeks now at £23.07 per week. Supposed to be able to buy shares in a weeks time, October 15th, been on my account www.royalmailemployeeshares.co.uk and nothing showing on there! A complete mystery what to do in a weeks time regarding buying shares, almost as big a mystery as the non existent pension scheme we have been on since 1st April!

Partnership and Matching

07 Oct 2018, 15:01

red666bear wrote:Been paying into this scheme for 4 weeks now at £23.07 per week. Supposed to be able to buy shares in a weeks time, October 15th, been on my account http://www.royalmailemployeeshares.co.uk and nothing showing on there! A complete mystery what to do in a weeks time regarding buying shares

You don't have to do anything. They are bought for you on the 15th of each month. They will then presumably show on your online account, along with any matching shares off RM.

almost as big a mystery as the non existent pension scheme we have been on since 1st April!

We're effectively on the same pension scheme as before, except we're now building up a lump sum to take with our already accrued benefits, instead of building up any more actual pension.

Partnership and Matching

14 Oct 2018, 13:23

Thank you Robert for your response. With real time dealing potentially being disrupted from tomorrow until we don’t know when I was under the impression I could keep paying my £23.07 a week and buy shares on any 15th of the month. I don’t think I fully understood that I would be buying on the 15th of every month.
I like to think I am quite financially savvy after a good return on the saye scheme but I have not fully understood this process! Once again thanks for your help and the 15th of October 2018 looks like one for the history books of Royal Mail.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1