not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE




Share dividend

20 Jul 2018, 15:25

I thought full timers should be paid £148 into there account on Thursday 19th July checked today nothing ?

Share dividend

20 Jul 2018, 15:30

comeracing wrote:I thought full timers should be paid £148 into there account on Thursday 19th July checked today nothing ?

31st August

Share dividend

20 Jul 2018, 17:57

comeracing wrote:I thought full timers should be paid £148 into there account on Thursday 19th July checked today nothing ?

Was it changed ?

Share dividend

20 Jul 2018, 18:09

arnold cheshire wrote:
comeracing wrote:I thought full timers should be paid £148 into there account on Thursday 19th July checked today nothing ?

Was it changed ?

Probably to fund the new ceo's enhanced pay rate because his pension is not as good where did my 20% bribe go to accept the pile of s**t pension we now all get!

Share dividend

20 Jul 2018, 19:05

arnold cheshire wrote:
comeracing wrote:I thought full timers should be paid £148 into there account on Thursday 19th July checked today nothing ?

Was it changed ?

No

Share dividend

20 Jul 2018, 19:31

It's all on the RM page link below:

https://www.royalmailgroup.com/investors/shareholder-communications/dividend-information

Share dividend

21 Jul 2018, 15:52

aiden01 wrote:
arnold cheshire wrote:
comeracing wrote:I thought full timers should be paid £148 into there account on Thursday 19th July checked today nothing ?

Was it changed ?

No
so why did we think we were getting it on the 19 July?

Share dividend

21 Jul 2018, 16:52

That date was incorrectly given on our CWU notice board a while ago. So perhaps that was your source?

Share dividend

21 Jul 2018, 17:52

rogersh wrote:That date was incorrectly given on our CWU notice board a while ago. So perhaps that was your source?

Yes it made me look like an unreliable source

Share dividend

21 Jul 2018, 18:23

It was on RMtv on that ticker bar thing saying mid June or mid July from memory. I think that's when it was going to be put to shareholders though. It wasn't very clear either way

Share dividend

21 Jul 2018, 19:09

kingeric wrote:It was on RMtv on that ticker bar thing saying mid June or mid July from memory. I think that's when it was going to be put to shareholders though. It wasn't very clear either way

Haha that's what you get for watching. Rmtv

Share dividend

21 Jul 2018, 19:15

arnold cheshire wrote:
aiden01 wrote:
arnold cheshire wrote:
comeracing wrote:I thought full timers should be paid £148 into there account on Thursday 19th July checked today nothing ?

Was it changed ?

No
so why did we think we were getting it on the 19 July?

I never did always knew it was 31st august :thumbup

Share dividend

21 Jul 2018, 19:41

aiden01 wrote:
arnold cheshire wrote:
aiden01 wrote:
arnold cheshire wrote:
comeracing wrote:I thought full timers should be paid £148 into there account on Thursday 19th July checked today nothing ?

Was it changed ?

No
so why did we think we were getting it on the 19 July?

I never did always knew it was 31st august :thumbup
really?

Share dividend

21 Jul 2018, 21:03

arnold cheshire wrote:
aiden01 wrote:
arnold cheshire wrote:
aiden01 wrote:
arnold cheshire wrote:
comeracing wrote:I thought full timers should be paid £148 into there account on Thursday 19th July checked today nothing ?

Was it changed ?

No
so why did we think we were getting it on the 19 July?

I never did always knew it was 31st august :thumbup
really?

YEP

Share dividend

21 Jul 2018, 21:06

arnold cheshire wrote:
aiden01 wrote:
arnold cheshire wrote:
aiden01 wrote:
arnold cheshire wrote:
comeracing wrote:I thought full timers should be paid £148 into there account on Thursday 19th July checked today nothing ?

Was it changed ?

No
so why did we think we were getting it on the 19 July?

I never did always knew it was 31st august :thumbup
really?

Have a look in rm shares tell's you it all.

Previous page Next page


Page 1 of 2   1, 2