not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

Saye selling shares

22 Mar 2018, 10:52

Sold my shares on the Friday and it took Equiniti till the following Friday to trade them. Is this timescale correct as I can’t find anything in the information that this is the case. I was not expecting same day but at least on the Monday. Have lost a bit of money over this delay. ???

Saye selling shares

22 Mar 2018, 13:30

Page 4 of your maturity booklet:

Choices submitted by 24 November will be processed on this date. A weekly cut-off applies from this point. Instructions received by close of business each Friday will then be processed the following Friday.

Saye selling shares

19 Apr 2018, 15:18

Was there any Tax to pay when you sold them?

Saye selling shares

28 Apr 2018, 17:11

If you log into the equinity website I'm sure you can sell in real time at a price that is displayed live. It's a bit long winded putting all your information in including national insurance number. Not sure why yours took a week to sell really? Should have been at the live price you saw when you clicked sell. Are you sure it wasn't just a week until you saw funds from it in your account, usually takes at least 3 working days for a trade to settle.

Saye selling shares

15 Jun 2018, 20:30

I haven't sold any yet so I don't know how Equiniti run their business or how long they take to sell your shares. I would expect them to be able to sell them on command & in real time. Nowadays you can do sell orders online with other firms and it only cost a tenner to do it. I somewhat regret not selling my SAYE shares when they reached 6.20 but its hard to know what will happen with share prices. RM themselves continue to downplay the business and the outgoing CEO made an unfortunate comment about the GDPR. It's hard to determine if the GDPR is having any effect as we are now in the RM summertime period when the mail volumes can drop anyway.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1