not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED APR 2019)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

Can't sell SAYE online unless you have Windows 10

27 Dec 2017, 20:52

I tried a few times to sell my shares online, but it kept coming up with the message session expired. I did some research and apparently ,other people have said, unless you have Windows 10, basically it won't work and you have to sell by the more expensive option via telephone. The guy who i contacted asked me what browser i had. I said Chrome and he immediately said i'll put you through to telephone sales. So i'm guessing my research was correct. So unless you have Windows 10 , expect to pay an additional £15 to
sell your shares.

28 Dec 2017, 16:04

Wullie10 wrote:I tried a few times to sell my shares online, but it kept coming up with the message session expired. I did some research and apparently ,other people have said, unless you have Windows 10, basically it won't work and you have to sell by the more expensive option via telephone. The guy who i contacted asked me what browser i had. I said Chrome and he immediately said i'll put you through to telephone sales. So i'm guessing my research was correct. So unless you have Windows 10 , expect to pay an additional £15 to
sell your shares.

Don't understand this, why would it cost an extra £15 to sell via telephone rather than internet?

28 Dec 2017, 16:36

rubbish I did mine online and don't have Windows 10 - try clearing your cookies and having another go

28 Dec 2017, 21:45

Chrome is just a web browser and I would of thought most businesses are still running windows 7 at the most, so doubtful that we would have to have windows 10 to sell our shares.

28 Dec 2017, 22:44

Sold my through my iPhone.

29 Dec 2017, 11:29

Well i'm only saying the guy said on the phone and what I've read. Some will have problems others won't . Telephone trades are more expensive than internet trades. I tried internet trade over three different days, and each time all i got was session expired. I'm a postie who actually works unlike the many who have a sickie every other month to sit in a dark bedroom playing on a computer all day. So i'm not really a computer geek....

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1