not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

Re: MTSF2 VR ready reckoner

20 Feb 2015, 20:39

Bump:Made this a global announcement.And turned image.(Click to enlarge)

VR.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

21 Feb 2015, 11:00

Thanks Postman, unfortunately when I scanned it, the column showing odd years of service was unreadable, because it is white lettering on a blue background. But as a rough guide you can assume they would be about halfway between the even years' figures.

23 Feb 2015, 18:12

Very helpful post cheers Postman

28 Mar 2015, 16:23

VR reckoner.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

12 Apr 2015, 09:41

have been offered evr have worked for royal mail 33 years offered 6 month pay with £6000 pension lump sum and £2000 a year pension asked union and HR and pensions and that is the offer,i took my pension early at 59 and still have the smaller pension running ,there seems to be no straight forward formula as is shown in the chart provided . rob c

r

MTSF2 VR ready reckoner

15 Apr 2016, 15:44

Rob,

At the top of the chart it says "these terms do not apply to those between 55 and 64.5 with more than 5 years service and 2 years in the RMP"

The most you get (as detailed at the bottom of the chart) is 26 weeks pay (which you've been offered).

MTSF2 VR ready reckoner

26 Apr 2016, 19:16

ah that explains why some of the older people have gotten VR at my place

MTSF2 VR ready reckoner

29 Jun 2016, 18:54

If there is any VR availab le who do you first get in touch with Union or HR ?

MTSF2 VR ready reckoner

29 Jun 2016, 18:58

Beaker54 wrote:If there is any VR availab le who do you first get in touch with Union or HR ?

None VRs usually come about because of a preference exercise during a revision. The manager/union rep will advise and interested parties apply..

MTSF2 VR ready reckoner

03 May 2017, 16:37

Just to clarify. I am 58, with 27 years in POPS , so would I only be offered 6 months redundancy if decided not to take my pension until 60?

Also, what would the offer be after I became 60 and started to take the pension but carried on working?

MTSF2 VR ready reckoner

21 May 2019, 16:17

I was hoping to get evr in the next year but only just noticed that 55 year olds get a different payment to others.
At 56 and having done 35 years am I correct in thinking I get six months pay plus enhanced pension immediately?
If so any educated guesses on what this would be, would it be paying me as if I worked until 60?
Thanks in advance.

MTSF2 VR ready reckoner

11 Jun 2019, 18:41

antcpfc wrote:I was hoping to get evr in the next year but only just noticed that 55 year olds get a different payment to others.
At 56 and having done 35 years am I correct in thinking I get six months pay plus enhanced pension immediately?
If so any educated guesses on what this would be, would it be paying me as if I worked until 60?
Thanks in advance.

I don't think you get the enhanced pension anymore since it was changed. Robert T will be able to tell you more on the pensions side. Another kick in the balls for all the hard work. :thumbdown

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1