not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

2019 Benefit Illustration

26 Feb 2020, 12:04

I know this usually comes in October/November but I don't recall seeing anything in the past three months or so. Can anyone advise please?

26 Feb 2020, 13:19

freespeech wrote:I know this usually comes in October/November but I don't recall seeing anything in the past three months or so. Can anyone advise please?

Yep. that is about when I got mine. It may be a bit late now but I would ring the PSC. Normally they charge for reprints.

26 Feb 2020, 15:48

Steve_claret wrote:
freespeech wrote:I know this usually comes in October/November but I don't recall seeing anything in the past three months or so. Can anyone advise please?

Yep. that is about when I got mine. It may be a bit late now but I would ring the PSC. Normally they charge for reprints.

Many thanks Steve......after your confirmation I went hunting and have found it!

26 Feb 2020, 19:56

Hi, anyone help me out here, I am thinking of retiring at 60 so about another 8/9 yrs. I have been in since May 1987 so 33yrs so far and wondering about increasing AVC from now until retirement. So my question is how I go about this and would it make a difference when coming to take a larger lump sum as I would prefer to have as much in a lump sum as possible when I retire.Thanks in advance if anyone can help.

26 Feb 2020, 21:45

Anything to increase your pension can only be a good thing and you will get tax relief on all AVC payments and possibly pay less NI as well under PSE arrangements so paying AVC's are good if only for this reason. The most the government let you take as a tax free lump sum is 25% of your total pot but you can use the AVC value to fund this lump sum which means you have more of your pot left which will increase your annual pension.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1