ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

One year of the collective pension plan

Royal Mail pension news and discussion.Please note the advise given in this forum is unofficial, please use the links we have for a more detailed response or see an independent financial adviser.
RobertT
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 6705
Joined: 09 Sep 2007, 14:26
Gender: Male

Re: One year of the collective pension plan

Post by RobertT »

You can set up and change the amount of AVC's you pay via the Robin app.

You can change your investment choices via the Scottish Widows Money4Life website.

RMCPP AVC info is here: https://www.scottishwidows.co.uk/save/r ... anavc.html
Links to all RM pension related websites are here
Hitcher
Posts: 1540
Joined: 20 Sep 2009, 09:59
Gender: Male

Re: One year of the collective pension plan

Post by Hitcher »

RobertT wrote: ↑
Yesterday, 08:30
You can change your investment choices via the Scottish Widows Money4Life website.
I've looked all over but can't see anywhere I can change the choices.
RobertT
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 6705
Joined: 09 Sep 2007, 14:26
Gender: Male

Re: One year of the collective pension plan

Post by RobertT »

I'm not in the RMCPP(I left RM before it started), but my Flexiplan AVC is still invested with Scottish Widows and managed via their Money4Life website. So assuming it's the same....

Login>Menu>My retirement savings>
select “...” from Actions menu>
Manage My Investments>switch now

Choose 'continue' a few times and you'll end up on a page saying 'tell us which investments you want to sell'. Replace with ones you want to buy.
Links to all RM pension related websites are here
Hitcher
Posts: 1540
Joined: 20 Sep 2009, 09:59
Gender: Male

Re: One year of the collective pension plan

Post by Hitcher »

That was it, don't know why I didn't notice the ellipsis before.

Thanks Robert.
pieoftheday
Posts: 1844
Joined: 11 Mar 2010, 16:43
Gender: Male

Re: One year of the collective pension plan

Post by pieoftheday »

Jaggs wrote: ↑
07 Oct 2025, 09:21
Probably a bit sad of me but I looked up what I'd built up in the collective plan after 1 year

Annual income of £367.92
Lump sum of £1751.38

My contributions have been roughly £2000 so I think I'm probably getting a good deal out of it if I make it to retirement as the break even point from employee contributions looks like it will be one year unless I'm missing something.
Just claimed mine as I left in April, £329 income, £1510 lump sum and £687 booster :Very Happy