not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT CWU : We have announced an industrial action ballot timetable in Royal Mail group - ballot papers will be dispatched on 24th September if no agreement is reached before then. HERE

Hello Gatwick MC holiday parking?

25 Jul 2019, 20:51

Hello all,
I am new here and hope some you may be able to help me. A couple of years ago, I parked at the Gatwick Mail Centre before flying of on holiday at Gatwick Airport and we are going again in a few days time.
The trouble is the sat nav directs you to a place on an industrial estate and try as we might, we couldn't find the right place. The taxi who was picking us up had to come and find us and drive in front of us until we got there. It is on JAmes Watt Way, it's big, with a barrier at the car park. Does anyone have advice, directions etc before we drive around aimlessly at 4.00am?
Cheers
Wedge

26 Jul 2019, 23:04

Wedge wrote:Hello all,
I am new here and hope some you may be able to help me. A couple of years ago, I parked at the Gatwick Mail Centre before flying of on holiday at Gatwick Airport and we are going again in a few days time.
The trouble is the sat nav directs you to a place on an industrial estate and try as we might, we couldn't find the right place. The taxi who was picking us up had to come and find us and drive in front of us until we got there. It is on JAmes Watt Way, it's big, with a barrier at the car park. Does anyone have advice, directions etc before we drive around aimlessly at 4.00am?
Cheers
Wedge

Not familiar with Gatwick MC but following a big red van has never let me down in the past when trying to find Mail Centres.

27 Jul 2019, 00:50

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Royal ... -0.1697518

If luck if you stick in the directions search from your home to Gatwick MC?

29 Jul 2019, 16:29

another minge bag car parking :left: :whistle :whistle :whistle :whistle

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1