ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED APR 2019)... HERE

Free Download of While You Were Out

Reminisce about days gone by in the job.How it used to be what you miss and how things have changed.This is an open forum.
standubonnt

Post by standubonnt »

Hello, This probably goes best In The Good Old Days forum as I think it describes a Royal Mail that might be gone now. After five years online, the Kindle edition of While You Were Out by Stan DuBonnet is now free to download from amazon.co.uk until 13/14 May (not sure which day it stops). Even though it's a Kindle edition I think you can view it on most devices these days. Here's the link http://amzn.eu/09BjfWo Hope you like. Au Revoir. Stan.
NWpostie

Post by NWpostie »

You're back :Very Happy

Just gone past old Croydon DO a few weeks ago, it's still abadoned nothing moving and the Porter & Sorters pub is still there.

Hope you're doing well in your new life.
Six of Nine loves Seven of Nine, together in Electric Dreams.
standubonnt

Post by standubonnt »

The Cronx DO, the ugliest building in ugly town.
And the Porters and Snorters. Brings back memories of many lost afternoons with the heroic drinkers that were the Hair Bare Bunch.
WYWO is free again:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B008ALR77K" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Can't give it away these days.
Merry Christmas y'all.
BeamishStout

Post by BeamishStout »

Yes just grabbed it - many thanks :Applause

N.B. If you don't want the kindle unlimited trial then just press the link below it where it shows £0.00 to buy
standubonnt

Post by standubonnt »

yes, I should have mentioned the above. They sort of hid the link to the free book. The free book promo has finished now. I'm going to take the book off Amazon altogether. And find another means of distribution. Enjoy what's left of the Christmas Pressure.