ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

636 POSTMEN/WOMEN NEEDED

Introduce yourself to the RMC community.Introductions only please, use the other forums for your query if you have one. This is an open forum.
Mr 431

636 POSTMEN/WOMEN NEEDED

Post by Mr 431 »

The following message may seem cryptic but its a genuine request.

I'm a postman at the Stoke-On-Trent office and I need 636 Postmen/Women to help me with something that is unique.

At exactly the same time on a certain date I need each of the 636 colleagues to send an email to one Member of Parliament. (I will write the content and give you the name and email address of the MP you have to send it to)

If you can commit to this let me know and I will send you the history.

This is not anything to do with Royal Mail business...Its a Postman looking for help from his colleagues with something unexpected...I could send an email to all MP's but when you have unity across the board it get attention.

I believe those that participate will be glad they did.

Thanks

feduppostie

636 POSTMEN/WOMEN NEEDED

Post by feduppostie »

you are not going to get much response being that vague
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR

636 POSTMEN/WOMEN NEEDED

Post by POSTMAN »

What the hell? PM me with what you are up to.
I Wrote
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.