not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

Hi :)

07 Aug 2019, 11:12

Been looking here on and off for a while, I've previously had a couple of applications where the vacancy was pulled, then recently applied, did testing, and have interview tomorrow.

Still in two minds though after reading posts on here!

07 Aug 2019, 11:19

Good luck with the interview, and don't be put off by what you read on here. :cool

07 Aug 2019, 16:26

vr6monkey wrote:Been looking here on and off for a while, I've previously had a couple of applications where the vacancy was pulled, then recently applied, did testing, and have interview tomorrow.

Still in two minds though after reading posts on here!

I was in two minds before I started in March
Reading what a crud-hole this place sounds,

I went on facebook and just asked if anyone is fro mthe depot I was possibly joining, got a response and I asked what it's like, I was told it's alright, get on with the job and you'll have no issues

to this day I am 1000000% glad i joined royal mail, ive not had any issues with overtime pay, or being treated badly etc, and everyone seems a good laugh, including managers

07 Aug 2019, 20:03

Thank you for the comments.

Obviously I'm only working on ifs and buts, but yes, fingers crossed.

Cheers!

07 Aug 2019, 21:35

Good luck mate...got mine tomorrow aswell. Gonna glance over everything and then shut off from thinking about it, cos that usually makes me nervous. Better to approach it with low expectations I think. At least for me.

This was my second application. First one was a mail sorter job, and didn't even get to interview..probably cos it was at one of the main depots and I bet loads of people applied. At least that's what I told myself! This job is less hours...think my biggest question to them will be if there's a chance for more hours/internal job change or development. Don't think I could take the job if that isn't the case tbh.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1