not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

Introduce yourself

22 Oct 2008, 21:16

Hi all looking forward to posting on this site :funneh

Introduce yourself

23 Oct 2008, 05:07

Welcome Steve B to RMC, the largest and best Postal site on the net.

Introduce yourself

23 Oct 2008, 10:21

Welcome to RMC steve b :wave Enjoy and spread the word mate :Very Happy Cheers

Introduce yourself

24 Oct 2008, 18:03

hi mate, if this is who I think it is glad to see that you finally managed to log on to the site, and thanks for the breakfast. If not, than glad to have you here mate.

Re: Introduce yourself

09 Apr 2009, 21:09

Steve B? :dance :nana :wave :cool

I havent seen a ADR on a forum since the old CWU forum shut down.

25 Apr 2009, 10:43

Not a newbie, have been away for a while but back on and with a fresh ID (pays to keep em guessing!) you never know who's on here.

25 Apr 2009, 19:55

Beetlejuice wrote:Not a newbie, have been away for a while but back on and with a fresh ID (pays to keep em guessing!) you never know who's on here.

Hey you :wave :silenced

28 Apr 2009, 15:30

hello can any1 help me i am a postman in sth london and am looking for my uncle who i lost contact with could any1 help me find eric carter i know he was a postman in southend on sea essex if any1 knows him could they let him know gary his nephew is looking for him and to phone my home have changed my mobile or if they could let him know work in brockley sdo london se4

29 Apr 2009, 20:16

Hi Everyone! Been in the Job 6 years now. Used to be full time, had to transfer and I'm now on one of Royal Mail's infamous 20 hour contracts. I've been on this for 12 months now and needless to say I've hardly ever worked less than 40 hours!

Liked the idea of getting a broader picture of what's happening in other offices/areas. I've worked in about 7 offices and each one thought it was the hardest done by! Royal Mail has the advantage of at least seeing the big picture we're all being lied to in different ways at different times.

Cheers

21 May 2009, 18:33

hello all, newbie here ..working the nightshift at cardiff :Boo hoo! any hints on how to deal with a morning acting manager who in the last couple of days has 1=mentioned to the nightshift manager, that i was playing solitaire on the imp lap-top (not true, cannot play cards),the real culprit was a afternoon person ..2=stands at the end of the imp watching us tie up (which i find intimadating). in the real world i would pull him to one side & tell him to watch his step..but i think this one is arse licking his way up the ladder so need to tred carefully. by the way not had any problems with any managers in the 5years i have been in the job.

22 May 2009, 21:04

cardiff-nights wrote:hello all, newbie here ..working the nightshift at cardiff :Boo hoo! any hints on how to deal with a morning acting manager who in the last couple of days has 1=mentioned to the nightshift manager, that i was playing solitaire on the imp lap-top (not true, cannot play cards),the real culprit was a afternoon person ..2=stands at the end of the imp watching us tie up (which i find intimadating). in the real world i would pull him to one side & tell him to watch his step..but i think this one is arse licking his way up the ladder so need to tred carefully. by the way not had any problems with any managers in the 5years i have been in the job.

:wave Better post that in blueshirts or union room ,there's lots of intimidation threads going on there.Sign of the times I guess, but you are not alone :wave

26 May 2009, 13:39

hi all

26 May 2009, 15:08

Welcome zx135 :wave

Introduce yourself

19 Dec 2019, 09:12

Hello I’m new anyway just quick question do we get our wages early next week or still Friday day after Boxing Day

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1