ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

I'll health retirement

Introduce yourself to the RMC community.Introductions only please, use the other forums for your query if you have one. This is an open forum.
1617mel

I'll health retirement

Post by 1617mel »

Hello all the RM chat users,including administrator's etc,I would just like to thanyou all,for all the guided information and the brilliant witty comments throughout the years on this chat site, Robert T for his pension knowledge second to none , Woody Guthrie and many others ,the True blue for his guidance to us all,our workforce is by far the most diverse , many could be stand up comedians! ,unique people, and also goes without saying many of us have gave a great amount ofhonest hard work throughout the years , THANKYOU.
my last day is 29th March 2024. X

POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR

Re: I'll health retirement

Post by POSTMAN »

:thumbup
I Wrote
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.