ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Interview tomorrow

Introduce yourself to the RMC community.Introductions only please, use the other forums for your query if you have one. This is an open forum.
WilliamJS

Re: Interview tomorrow

Post by WilliamJS »

My induction is on the Thursday then my first official day is on the Friday so I guess I’ll be going out with someone on that day? Unless there’s more training on Friday

richietns

Post by richietns »

WilliamJS wrote:
07 Mar 2024, 20:29
My induction is on the Thursday then my first official day is on the Friday so I guess I’ll be going out with someone on that day? Unless there’s more training on Friday
The people who train you on the actual job will bag things up for you at the start dont be overwhelmed they know your a new starter,its important you give it weeks or even months to settle in like people are saying.
WilliamJS

Post by WilliamJS »

Aw do they, that’s good to know, thanks.
BenacreNick

Post by BenacreNick »

William, how have you been getting on, I'm sure you have more questions ? :cuppa
WilliamJS

Post by WilliamJS »

I’ve not started yet, induction is on the 21st of March. They say you can’t do it from a phone but prefer a tablet or laptop? I was gonna try and just use my phone. Is it possible?