ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Afternoon from a newbie.

Introduce yourself to the RMC community.Introductions only please, use the other forums for your query if you have one. This is an open forum.
Bert3188

Afternoon from a newbie.

Post by Bert3188 »

Hi everyone thanks for letting me join. Currently mid way through my first week on the books as to speak. I'm an agency conversion after 3 months.
Hoping things will look up soon.
Cheers everyone

POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR

Re: Afternoon from a newbie.

Post by POSTMAN »

Hi mate, welcome and good luck.
It does get easier.
I Wrote
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
Valentina@1

Post by Valentina@1 »

POSTMAN wrote:
02 Feb 2024, 11:47
Hi mate, welcome and good luck.
It does get easier.
[/quote

Easier😂😂😂
Valentina@1

Post by Valentina@1 »

Even experienced delivery staff are on knees😡😡😡
BenacreNick

Post by BenacreNick »

Just keep asking questions Bert :cuppa
Bert3188

Post by Bert3188 »

Cheers guys. To be honest I'm having a great time. Been on a rural walk since day one, no one else wants it 😂 too many gates and rough tracks apparently. Suits me. 5 days training. Everyone is nice enough and the select few are helpful. DOM is great been really helpful and a nice chap. Going full time from the 1st march👍🏻
Sean06

Post by Sean06 »

Bert3188 wrote:
02 Feb 2024, 20:33
Cheers guys. To be honest I'm having a great time. Been on a rural walk since day one, no one else wants it 😂 too many gates and rough tracks apparently. Suits me. 5 days training. Everyone is nice enough and the select few are helpful. DOM is great been really helpful and a nice chap. Going full time from the 1st march👍🏻
Well done👍