ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Training vidios

Introduce yourself to the RMC community.Introductions only please, use the other forums for your query if you have one. This is an open forum.
Technician14

Training vidios

Post by Technician14 »

Hi everyone possibly a really stupid Q just started as a Postman are there any online training videos to view re training? I realise the guys are really busy on their duty and don’t want to hold them back asking questions so if there were any training I could see online that would be great👍

BenacreNick

Re: Training vidios

Post by BenacreNick »

Not that I'm aware of Technician.

What's on your mind ? It takes a few days for things to sink in.

Why not ask questions here.

There may be different answers to the same question as folk have different ways if working, but fire away. :cuppa
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR

Post by POSTMAN »

This is probably the best one-recently updated.

I Wrote
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
Technician14

Post by Technician14 »

Hi thanks for the reply. Just 2 days in and to be honest no real training . Obs scanning is simple enough obs but when it comes to parcels which ones scan only which ones scan/photo and which ones scan/ohoto/ signature? Sorry if this sounds stupid but just want to get it right from the off. Thanks
BenacreNick

Post by BenacreNick »

Ok yellow background is photo needed.
⚫️ black dot is signature needed.
Some parcels require both.

Extra instructions such as garage/shed are in the red box.
Technician14

Post by Technician14 »

Thanks I had absolutely no idea about that . You’d think someone might have mentioned it 🤷‍♀️😂
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR

Post by POSTMAN »

search.php?keywords=RMCtv&terms=all&aut ... mit=Search

search.php?keywords=LTB+pda&terms=all&a ... mit=Search

Go through these 2 links, it's a bit long winded but in there are topics for using a PDA on delivery.
Good luck.
I Wrote
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.