ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Save the Post office

Post Office® discussion forum for our Post Office® colleagues from Crown, Franchise to Sub Post Offices.
Big Daz

Save the Post office

Post by Big Daz »

TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

Excellent stuff :Applause :Applause :Applause :Applause :Applause
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support
Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
"Employers are always seeking more productivity from workers, without considering the human factor, the worker's age, the weather conditions and the intense heat. We need to intervene before it's too late, reducing working hours and the load carried by workers, because it's impossible to sustain the rhythm they're forced to work at for many years."
Big Daz

Post by Big Daz »

There is a handfull of of animations on thatsite which i think are just fab, shall i post the links to each oneeven though they havent nothing to do with RM/CWU?
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR

Post by POSTMAN »

This is blinding,i'm gonna contact her hopefully she can do on for us :pray
Nice one Daz. :Applause
I Wrote
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.