ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

where do i post a job vacancy for a post office staff to work in a post office local, in a village shop?

Post Office® discussion forum for our Post Office® colleagues from Crown, Franchise to Sub Post Offices.
The Village Shop
POST OFFICE

where do i post a job vacancy for a post office staff to work in a post office local, in a village shop?

Post by The Village Shop »

please can someone direct me to the correct page as I am new here. we really need a post office trained person, and this is the best chance of finding someone we have yet found. thanks

POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR

Post by POSTMAN »

You're in it now. I've deleted your other 2 threads.
How ever we don't have many people coming on here looking for jobs.
I Wrote
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
The Village Shop
POST OFFICE

Post by The Village Shop »

Thanks I've put up a proper advert now, please can you delete this thread, i can't seem to do it, thanks