not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

Post office Drop and Go - eBay/Amazon

14 Apr 2016, 11:30

I am a post office drop and go customer that tops up a pre paid card ap. £200 per week in return I feel I often get a 2nd and 3rd class service from Royal Mail. when complaint is raised with post office it is passed onto Royal Mail to self investigate.

I will be totally honest I am Happy with Royal Mail and unlikely to move my business any-time soon I'm fully aware cheaper royal mail services are readily available! @postoffice my loyalty stretches no further than my local post office who's staff have been equally let down by an inept government privatisation not allowing post offices the chance to open up to competition or bring systems into line but instead sign long term contracts.

Any small eBay/Amazon sellers reading this …. it is now cheaper to print labels online and still take to post office and obtain a proof of postage slip #ripoffbritain

@postoffice I have a very practicable solution demand proof of collection of all parcels put boot on other foot for a change. If you started doing things like that perhaps I could justify the extra cost that ultimately goes into my local community.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1