not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

Copy of postage receipt

10 Mar 2016, 10:23

Hi I posted a parcel to Hong kong following a bad purchase on eBay. I have the tracking number (Item successfully delivered) as I was required to enter it when I had it. Although Paypal are now asking for a copy of the receipt with the address on. I have it somewhere but as I have hundreds of RM receipts would the Post office be easily able to print me off a copy of the receipt if I provide the tracking number? Thanks

Copy of postage receipt

10 Mar 2016, 13:14

craighall260 wrote:Hi I posted a parcel to Hong kong following a bad purchase on eBay. I have the tracking number (Item successfully delivered) as I was required to enter it when I had it. Although Paypal are now asking for a copy of the receipt with the address on. I have it somewhere but as I have hundreds of RM receipts would the Post office be easily able to print me off a copy of the receipt if I provide the tracking number? Thanks

Very unlikely.

Suggest you get hunting!

Copy of postage receipt

11 Mar 2016, 12:12

swindonandy wrote:
craighall260 wrote:... would the Post office be easily able to print me off a copy of the receipt if I provide the tracking number?

Very unlikely.

More than unlikely, it's absolutely impossible. There is no option on the system to do it, and if there was it would have all sorts of implications under the data protection act.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1